Student Financial Assistance Options
The following financial assitance options are available. Be sure to fill our the FAFSA online to help determine what assistance you might qualify for. The application will ask you for our school code which is 035833.
- Tuition can be paid by the course.
- Tuition can be paid by in installments.
- Note: Payments can be made in person, or over the phone.
- Federal Pell Grant Programs
- Federal Direct Student Loan Program
- Sallie Mae and Wells Fargo Student Loans
- Work Investment Act (WIA)
- County Locations and Addresses
- Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation (BVR)
- Veterans Association (VA)
- OIAH Educational Opportunity Scholarship
- Academic Excellence Grant
Work Investment Act (WIA): WIA is a federal program that provides workforce investment activities that increase employment retention, earnings and occupational skill attainment of participants. This includes financial assistance to qualified individuals for education programs. OIAH is an approved training provider for WIA funding in the State of Ohio.
Sponsors are employers or social agencies that have made a commitment to pay tuition for an individual to attend a Program. Please contact the Ohio Institute of Allied Health, Inc. Admissions Department for information and necessary forms to register as a sponsored student. Payment options are available for individuals without a sponsor.
Please contact financial aid using the information provided on the left hand side of this page for further details.